Help The Sanctuary with one of our largest ongoing operating costs! Each of The Sanctuary's resident elephants consumes approximately 150 lbs. of food every day. While the elephants forage and graze naturally in the habitat, The Sanctuary staff must also provide additional food and supplements to meet the aging elephants’ nutritional and medical needs.
You can help us offset the recurring expense of hay, fresh produce and other treats provided to these majestic creatures. Feed An Elephant gifts of $50 or more cover the costs of an entire day’s food for one elephant!
Feed an Elephant donors receive:
- a photo card with information about elephant diets
- a seasonal “ele-inspired” recipe card, plus access to more plant-based recipes online
- monthly EleNews email updates
- the most recent issue of our triannual newsletter, Trunklines
- eligibility to apply for a Volunteer Day at The Elephant Sanctuary
Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated at shop.elephants.com/give.