By adopting an elephant with a donation of $50 or more, you become a partner in The Sanctuary's efforts to provide the gift of home, herd, rest, refuge, and individualized care for life.
Adopt an Elephant donors receive:
- a Certificate of Adoption, including a photo and bio detailing the amazing story of your “adoptee”
- monthly EleNews email updates
- the most recent issue of our triannual newsletter, Trunklines
- eligibility to apply for a Volunteer Day at The Elephant Sanctuary
Adopt an Elephant supporters who set up a recurring Monthly donation also receive:
- a one-year subscription to The Elephant Sanctuary’s triannual newsletter, Trunklines
- a one-time 10% discount on a future purchase of apparel in our Gift Shop
Gifting an Elephant Adoption:
For a unique gift to celebrate special days, or to express sympathy and cherished memories, consider making an Adopt an Elephant donation to The Elephant Sanctuary “In Honor” or “In Memory” of a loved person or pet.
When you make a gift on behalf of another, benefits related to this gift (outlined above) will be directed to you to pass along to the person you wish to receive the dedication/gift (your "Honoree").
If your honoree wishes, they may opt themselves into additional communications from The Sanctuary.
Did you know that you may be able to double or triple your impact through your workplace? To see if your company matches donations visit doublethedonation.com/theelephantsanctuary.