By adopting an elephant with a donation of $50 or more, you become a partner in The Sanctuary's efforts to provide the gift of home, herd, rest, refuge, and individualized care for life.
Adopt an Elephant donors receive:
- a Certificate of Adoption, including a photo and bio detailing the amazing story of your “adoptee”
- monthly EleNews email updates
- the most recent issue of our triannual newsletter, Trunklines
- eligibility to apply for a Volunteer Day at The Elephant Sanctuary
Adopt an Elephant supporters who set up a recurring Monthly donation also receive:
- a one-year subscription to The Elephant Sanctuary’s triannual newsletter, Trunklines
- a one-time 10% discount on a future purchase of apparel in our Gift Shop
Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated at shop.elephants.com/give. You can also learn about how to Become a Member or Feed an Elephant.
Gifting an Elephant Adoption:
For a unique gift to celebrate special days, or to express sympathy and cherished memories, consider making an Adopt an Elephant donation to The Elephant Sanctuary “In Honor” or “In Memory” of a loved person or pet.
When you make a gift on behalf of another, benefits related to this gift (outlined above) will be directed to you to pass along to the person you wish to receive the dedication/gift (your "Honoree").
If your honoree wishes, they may opt themselves into additional communications from The Sanctuary.